Sunday 22 April 2018




The old place we called it.
The mall we frequent to. 
The first place you fulfilled my desire to eat the most expensive ice cream
 that i know of.
That day i knew that a boy remembered his promise.

And today he is my one and only.
I have yet to eat my second cone cuz we were always late and in a rush for dinner or movie.



I dont know what is there for us in the coming days but right now holding hand with you wherever we are is my favourite activity.

I only wish for your good health physically and emotionally. 
The rest of others issues like suitability and insecurities... i guess time will tell. There is no one man show in a relationship.

I cant force things that speaks answers to my doubts. Thus i might as well just leave it to the flow. 

My heart knows better.
When it comes to feeling, im not confused.
Only when it comes to action, im restricted by emotion.

You say that there is no maths in relationship. There is no ratio or amount of who loves who better or more. 

You just love and let things come naturally.

Fair share of love is never too overwhelming to ask for right?

Despite everything else, i had a great limited hours with him. Im glad he is getting better.
Please keep your health as priority.





No comments:

Post a Comment