Sunday 13 May 2018

I used to be a very vocal person.
Lively. Talkative. Bubly. Those who know me along the years would be able to tell you how different i am now compared to those times.

I dont know what change me.
Even if i dont talk much, i would write a lot.
If only my english proficiency could do better, i would have engaged in journalism. Or as novalist. I still have this dream parked temporary aside so that i could stop day dreaming and start make a living, to make ends meet.

So yea, so the historical event has begin to settle down to more subtle mode. But it is still damn engaging and i just got so much to say but to no audience. Yea i can talk to my mom but she just not too interested in it. I can talk to my bf but we hardly talk really. So.... i feel imbalance at times.

I have been ignorance for a long time specifically things that could overworked my brain... but this one really spark an interest in me.
Suddenly that dreams to write ignited again.

Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment