Saturday 4 June 2016

Early Farewell to Alice 2nd of June


Upon reaching 2nd half of year 2016, a sad news had invited itself to my shore telling me that the best clerk of which belong to me is promoted by Hq to be an officer, which of course i was delighted by it. She truly deserved it. But she has got to transfer to PJ branch to start over. What the hell is that? 
Too short notice. I am going to be left crippled. And i have no time to get her preoccupied with officer's skills. She has done a perfect job and has been an incredible side kick to me. Eversince she was assigned to me, my work life has been a smooth ride. I was an out standing officer because she is an out standing clerk. 

I was so blessed. Only for 2 years though. 
You gave me the best time and then you take it back from me. You thought me what it feels like to have the best and then you rip it off forcefully from me. 
I wonder if i would rather never have that much of good only to feel much lost later. Oh well. This is life. 
Not something that i can control.

Thus we make the best out of the time we have left prior to her leaving to another branch. 

She is actually a year or 2 elder than me but gosh isnt she pretty?



12 of us. Biz M, officers, sales and her bf (ex pbb officer). A happy gathering.

I never like to say good bye. 
It is hard to waive goodbye and knowing i wont got to see that person in the near future. Esp if you have got used to see them very regularly. However, life itself is a great teacher. It teaches you to move on and toughtened up. I become reserved and i dont find new friends as replacement to the one i lost to opportunity and distance.

Im slowly adjusted to loneliness and not letting it get to me like it did when i was young. Thus, this good bye thingy is no longer new and too disturbing. Im only worrying about my work load having been so much taken care of by her dilligence and kindness. 
Ill miss her greatly. 

Dear Alice, i wish you all the best and best of lucks. 
I promise you once and i promise you again. By any chance i can get ill get u as my PA :)
And you often say yes :)

***



No comments:

Post a Comment