Tuesday 20 October 2015

Dont make me say sorry if im not wrong.

My apology is expensive.

I used to be someone who will argue till the end even if my tear pores never strong enough as my head.

But as i aged, i find it ridiculous to argue with zero sense human. Waste of energy. Waste of breathe. Waste of time. Seriously. You can proved them wrong with evidences yet they still think you are wrong. Its your problem. It is you who dont understand. Its you. Me. Yes. Me.

So i swallow my pride and my ego and spit out an apology despite it being not my wrong. As long as everyone is happy and i can end a stupid nonsense argument.

I will remember every single sorry that i have said which im wronged. Whoever and whenever.

I cant handle rude, stupid, lazy and unappreciative people. Cuz stupid people are just too rude and lazy to learn how to appreciate what others have done good for them.

Im really tired. Im keeping up with the world ignorance and its cruelty. Yet its not enough. And these all have to come from you.

Your my sweetest mistake.
One too sweet to be bargain with.
Im sorry.
im sorry.
Im sorry.

One more time...im counting yes, im crazy.
Just one more time then Im done.

:'(






No comments:

Post a Comment