Sunday 17 May 2015

Hi Dr Chong :)



I never know opposite sex being can become best of friends. It takes one to know the impossible before settling in though. We both have someone in heart and they specifically have so many things in common. Dont you think we look kinda matching together? I admire that view so jealously. 
If only we have fallen for each other. Things will become so easy. So lovely. So comfortable.

I dont have to keep guessing what he is thinking. He would have tell me all the times. He would initiate two way communication and listen to me mumbling and just invest in communicating with me. Intrigued by what i had to offer while i can freely question and happily obtain answer with no hesitation. 

I wont have to ask twice and i dont have to keep guessing his everything. Maybe become best of friends is even better than lovers. For us. 
Which makes me think of my rule of thumb in relationship. I cant have lover who is not my friend to begin with. Which is why i can never crush a stranger. Which is why i fall in love only with close proximity be it physically or emotionally. 3rd crush was a special case. Apparently it doesnt work as well. 

While we both so smart in understanding each other we fail to understand ourselves. 

Hold on to me my dear. Dont give up on me like everyone else did. Promise that you will always stand by me. Keep me sane and sensible. 







No comments:

Post a Comment