Sunday 28 December 2014

Jason Wong form 6 BFF Wedding :)

The wedding plan was initiated 1 year ago when he first proposed to her. The proposal was videotaped and very discreetly organized and publicly displayed at penang strait quey.

Among all the boys in form 6, i would never have thought that this mr wong will settle down 1st. A boy i learned playful, naughty and street smart and once who set me up on my 1st boy crush who is also our classmate is now a married man. Im so very happy and proud of him. It isnt easy for a man our age to survive let alone marrying his love. I saw him building his career and planning all necessities prior to making this huge leap. I hope they 55 produce a baby and let me be god mother. Well, i have been collecting names of baby of who i wanna be god mother to just in case i end up fulfilling my wildest dream and not getting married.

I missed Munwei wedding, the 1st from our u65rians due to my grandpa passing in yr 2013 september. There is no way i will miss JF's.
27th of December 14 has been highlighted as a no touch day since last year. We got even closer when he started to work in the same town just across the street. Haha.... hi fellow banker...

It's a simple wedding and a great reunion for u65. Ever since all of us went for higher education, there are a few who often gone missing. Some will go missing whole year long where as some somehow come back to us while the constant few keep the gathering going. Yes, i am one of the few. Clap clap*

New people found me serious. Only they know who the real jcdagreat is. Time and environment can change a person. No doubt im very much a changed person. For the better. With them, it feels good to just become joanne again. The loud, childish, crazy gal who i called drama queen, the IT gal. Haha... Who can forget the drama of Justin vs Joanne; the forsaken crush. Those were the happie days spent in St paul institution.

Im looking forward to more of such happie gathering and more and more happie years with them. This is our 8th years together and all of us are already talking about our 10 years anniversary.
I wonder what kind of other relationship can last longer than that. Oh so tua!!!

That night is my 1st night carrying a red dress with semi deep V cut both on front and back of the dress. Then i realize my boobs are quite Ahemp small to cater to the V cut cleavage display. Well, reminder to self, get a push up bra! I was really invested in transforming myself from a lazy piggy gal to a red blooded, heart snatcher cat. Lol. I should walk around the hall more often to publicly display myself but i was so consumed with my fwens i forgotten my intention of the night. Moral of this failure is to never bring a friend while hunting for prey. Lol. Lol. Anyway, this kinda night dont happen very often cuz i normally just wear jeans and nice blouse if not shirt to a wedding. Tee hee...

Nevermind. Dont worry. Being single is not a crime. Being single means more hunting spree.
Watch me! Oops.
* photo @ FB. *Slow data...



No comments:

Post a Comment