Thursday 28 November 2013

2 week & counting
I miss you everyday
Not a day passes by without a tear
Not a day passes by without whispering your name

I'm trying to believe that I never had you
That you were just a beautiful dream
That I have just woke up to reality
Sometimes I tried to believe that you never died
Cuz I still see you everywhere
So close yet so far

I'm trying so hard to act strong
Not to cry in front of others
Cuz they will laugh, they will not understand
They will not care
They will not help

The one I love dearest has leave me forever
Never thought a loss could have such power
To break and crumble
Far greater than any pain I've been
To endure, to last

11 years of memories
I cant promise to remember all
Yet can't choose to lose any

I seek for mercy
I seek for forgiveness
I seek for your comfort in afterlife
We shall reunite soon in one sweet day.

After all the necessary
25 years to go....

I love you baby so very much.
The hollowness is killing me. You don't go miss me. Seek for your freedom & joy.
Thank you for keeping me grounded & sane. That dies with you. A gift taken back.
:') Muah Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment