Monday 7 February 2011

Random

CNY break is over....

Im back to Uni...

I don't have much sleep during holiday and I'm feeling so moody...

Not sure if I''m just emo or sleepy....

Dying to lay on bed but works all not done... THeSIs a...

Ate too much and sai in so many stuff....now tummy said it's time for payback...Damn, revengeful giler... Stinky like omfg....we shall just leave it here...> <

Friends told me that he is probably not into me after analyzing my case... Well, thanks for rubbing salt into the injury... A painful wake up call again... I was holding a lil hope but ha, life goes on...lol

 Scare of fireworks wa....adui
A look I can't resist to love dearly~

A blur bee almost walked to the wrong clase today as she thought Sis. Mol is at noon. A quick saje saje look at the timetable got me terrified.... Stupid Jc. I really need sleep... I rushed to Bio building and that annoying bangladesh lecturer was already in. This was the class I wanna skip. Argh!!! I can even skip the wrong class! What else thing I cannot do? Well, seeing my friends there smiling to me was the sweetest thing after the morning feast my parent prepared for me.

 Siao bee with the bee suit...CNY version

I used to hate chocolate... now I'm into it quite much... I guess my life is slightly less bitter now that I no longer feel choco is too sweet gua~ 

This CNY is a happy one despite some ppl being ridiculously annoying that really hurt my eyes.

Ppl...love ur mother right okay....

 Aiyer.... I dun like hairs but I do love plucking...
My cousin bro... a good man

Awh, I  finished all 10 episodes of GLEE I have. I love the series so much... it can do no wrong! Song selections were great and some mash up and covers they did were amazing. I don't particularly fancy Rocky Horror episode though... but, good jobs guys.

 Finally try this veggy after much resistance... it was yummy...

And lastly before finally lay my hand on my work,

I hate U (whoever terasa la)s

and for that, I hate myself more....


No comments:

Post a Comment