Wednesday 9 February 2011

Progress in NTLP14

My song Giv N Take is still not available for rehearsal....Aiyooo

STAB Accapella is not ready yet... we stuck halfway in designing the flow for quite sometime. Although there is progress in STAB today, some members are still missing in action. Kiwi is doing his best to arrange the background vocal and Xtine also for the music arrangement... This Saturday, we'll try out the flow and hopefully it works. I'm in worry state... I conquer my nervousness through alot of practices and rehearsals... I wish to face the crowd soon.... can't wait to show off also le....LOL
 
I particularly love this mic...

I'm assigned to sing background for Migong and LoveBox. Singing background do not come naturally to me until I joined NT. In the beginning it was more like remembering rather than really singing it. Now with little experience and practices whenever I hear songs, I'm getting better. With good tutor like Siewin and musicians who are strong in theory, I will excel. 

I used to say singing background is like purposely singing off key.... not off tune though cuz it's always in harmony with the 1st vocal~

 Lately, band room received alot of complaints form the neighbours due to the loudness at night... It's not that we are not being considerate but we are seriously rushing for time. I wish I could apologies and we shall change our schedule a little but hopefully, you can understand out dilemmas too. 

Heard NT is getting more invitations which also means exposures, acknowledgments and cash in for the club. Gayou NT... Can I be part of it? I wanna be part of the crowd who shout the loudest... U bet i can~

Koko miao, This friday must Gayou yea... Bring back the championship from Singapore... Or i X mau acknowledge u as my miao...

HaHa... u need a little pressure geh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment