Monday 17 January 2011

Benjamin Bon

What is ur full name a.... ?? LOL


Happie Bday Ben Ben

Super Emo guy... when bumps to an emo gal who never admit she is.... 38ness occurs.

Wanna noe how I describe you sincerely?

1st impression: Tall, Fair, Spot on charisma.
When I got to know you better by the end of year 1, I sorta charmed over. Then I realized how hiao n shopaholic you can be... LOL. We were extremely flirtatious that many thought we were couple. 
Well, rumours... I love. I got nothing to lose...

 Poser we both =)

You are helpful, a source I will seek every time I bump into doubts...
At one moment you were actually on top of my list. Serious! You still don't believe it! It was u 1st then only that stupid W! Lol... I thk you knew about my list thingy hor... Ha, you are the only guy (perhaps) who know too many of my stuff. We date do many times gua... Lucky u la..


Thought of treating you dinner tonite de... Hmm, I ganti soon k whenever I got time, and whenever you wanna see me.

You noe wat, Im gonna make a silly promise to you... hahaha. Hmm, na, I don't think you want pun.


If no body knows how to appreciate you in the future, and I happen to be still ever choosy, I score you ya... LOL. Meanwhile, no boys will earn my confession. I x mau threaten my last crush liao. Later he tak jadi grad. XD To tell the true, I always felt that it's a shame that we failed to proceed further in our relationship. I guess we both know each other just a lil too much. Bestie huh....


Lastly, 

Ben, take good care of ya self k. You don't know how many fwens out there care for you. I will miss you after we grad... Cuz your presence marks a significant difference in my life. 

God bless you always =)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Touching nia... haha
    Let the future be on its course and walk towards it with grace.

    ReplyDelete