Wednesday 26 January 2011

25 de Enero, 2011

Biology CNY Reunion Dinner 2011


Comprised 3rd years's and 2nd year's... 1st yr's de out cast... LOL... Super juniors have exam...2bad le

Finally we have the most complete set of people for a gathering. 


The last one was during my birthday celebration which was due last August. The team organized it at Mr.Old Man restaurant located at Sg. Chua. Everyone was told to wear nicely cuz there will be crazy photo shooting by the end of the dinner.


Indeed, we got so hyped, we were playing around like school kids... luckily there weren't many customers on weekday. Everyone was on his feet moving around, wanting to be photographed with each other. I was so love drunk that I did lotsa geli stuff with friends... ha, fellow friends, don't dare me when I'm giler high~



After dinner, the remaining 13 people went to Music Box. Was already not feeling well these few days, nose block, dizzy and sore throat still, I said yes to karaoke risking my voice for practice which due the day after. Was out of breath singing Fighter by Christina... Excel once, but it didn't work the same on that night. The 2 male in my course did not help either. They were freakin funny I laughed my head off. X buleh tahan them all. They, doing MJ songs made all the 11 gals laugh like maniac. Probably just me, but seriously they are so brilliant.


Thanks coursemates and juniors for such overwhelming lovely night. I knew many of you adjusted the date and time for me as it seemed that I'm the most busy gal in the team. It was really a splendid night with a bunch of awesome people... 

Us= Family = BFF 4 ever....promise?

Joanne feel loved. Who need a bf when she is so loved by people around? LOL...Oppss

No comments:

Post a Comment