Wednesday 14 February 2018

My funny valentine.

My unconventional boyfriend.

Our 1st. I wish it is not the last.

I hope that everytime i cry you would cradle me just like yesterday.

It was the safest embrace i ever had.

I dont want to cry because of you or us.

Im sorry i couldnt shake the mood away.
I was so bothered by yesterday stubornness and my ego. Then she has to come in the picture and ruin my day. Why must she ruin my day?! What did i owe you??

With the stupid delayed period and these unneccessory disturbance, i got so caught up with emotion. I cant see pass them. Im not happy with it. I just want to have a good day with my baby.

I dont have many days like that. I have countable hours. I need my assurance fed. I dont want to share these hours with others.

Please help me.
How do i fix this?

Instead of really just enjoy the times we had, i end up spoiling my own date.

Im sorry dear.

Im so suffocated.

We dont know how to love each other the right way.

Thanks for your sweet gesture to my mom. I know it is out of your comfort zone.

You are a good man.
And i love you.

But i would like to have less days questioning if you do love me the same.

May we have more great dates ahead so that every date is my valentine's day.

So that i dont fuss any specific date that i couldnt have enough or not celebrated.





No comments:

Post a Comment