Saturday 27 January 2018



I set myself a new FB page. 
Instead of spamming my wall i can spam a page of which people will choose to stay put with my random wisdom quotes, by willingness.

Lmao.

I have wanted to do it for a long time.
I love poetic. But im no way close to Lang leav.
And i have so much things to talk about but not many of them can be publicly discussed. And all my friends are so far away from me. Imagine a book full of lives but sitting in a shelf with no attention given. Yea... that is me. 

And my blog is far from any sign of positivity. 
Thus it has been refrained from being share out and im hiding it time to time to prevent satelites and loud speakers to tell everyone my unpublic love story. 

Yet. Not yet. I dont know how and why and when it would be. Dont ask me. Decision is not in my hand. 
Leo has always been open. I would have wanted the world to be happy for me that im lovingly attached. I would love to share how nice it has been to finally call him mine. Or yet. Of cuz along with many hiccups and some dramatic nonsense and pms posts with lotsa unspoken sourness from just my point of unfair views. 

Im just playing along the rules.

The volcano is still young and immature. Before it stabilizes i guess it is wise everyone leave this volcano alone to work out its things. 

Yes. Let us work out fine and when things is finally right, my man will proudly acknowledge and announce our romance accordingly.

I bet he wont. But we will see. 

Does it matter?

As an assurance to my insecurities and my pride, yes it does matter.

...

I think i dont just have ocd. Im developing cronic multiple personality disorder too. Muahahaha...

Before the kind and lovely joanne came back into the picture.. imma gonna post this out and unprivate my account again. 

So long beaches. 😏👿


No comments:

Post a Comment