Friday 9 June 2017

Things i do for love.
Might not be much.
But they are all i am capable of.
All of me that i could. For now.
I hope you know how much i love you.

We dont just creating memories.
You guys always bring back all the fond memories we had in university.
Best years of my life. Still is.
8 years back.

Im so very tired now.
Mostly cuz i drove whole day and without proper sleep the whole entire 1st night.
Odd stuff happens always.

Penang is like my 2nd home now.
I dont mind coming as often as i can cuz meeting my gfs are like meeting my love.
Nothing is too tired to be with them who never fail you and who really are care of you.
And capable to love me.

Talking about love.
Certain people will promise things but never do.
Some will not do extra or even bother to.
Reason given was that i was preoccupied.

Sigh.

I guess its complicated.
If i am not needed at any given time.
I am not needed at any time.

Sincerity and consistency is the key.
While everyone thought the keypad was difficult.
It actually only need the right key holder to ignite the complementary.

Lay Mei ROM 2morow.
Its gotta be a beautiful day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment