Wednesday 8 July 2015

If you dont know how to become a husband dont marry your wife.

If you dont know how to become a father dont fuck your wife.

If you dont know how to become a mother just abort the pregnancy.

If you dont know how to become a parent then dont act like you do.

How much you can hurt someone so deep and not feel remorse about it?

How could you do and say something so bad that you could hurt someone you love much as you clarify?

How much do you love a person if you could always repetitively hurt someone? I thought the fucking love means to protect ones from all harm and sadness.

How easy for you to hurt someone who cares for you?

You love your husband. You dont love me. Cuz if you do love me, he wouldnt be able to hurt you enough for you to hurt me.

You would have listen to me and not him.
You would have been protected.
You would have been happy.

You say you love me, would do anything for me but you lie. Cuz if you do, you would have fucking listen to me.

You would have know that when you make me cry i couldnt breathe. I suffocate. You never realize. Or you did but you dont care. You would know that smokes blocked my air passage and i already had a bad sinus problem and you still fucking smoke with a stupid reason that it could destress you after the fight.

You would know that i had a terrible day at office and has suffered pressure from all stuffs.

You would not bother me on my day out with girlfriends that i have been anticipating for a week.

You would not spoilt my day and risk me driving insanely agitated just to come home and see what u pathetic people are up to again this time around.

You say you love me but these are all you got me questioning. His words have such impact that all kind and good things i have ever done to you vanished within seconds.

I told you million of times before you do anything stupid or say anything crazy,  watch your mouth towards who you speak to. Do not hurt someone who care for you and love you.

You never listen. You never listen. You dont even listen to what you have said. You just spit them out and forget the world. You are selfish!!!

Now you left me hanging.

My dog doesnt wish to die. If only he could buy time he would wanna stay with me and love me unconditionally. One who cant speak and think could love me greatly while someone i spent my whole life fixing could hurt me time to time again.

You dont deserve me. You dont!
All of you. I have your genes. And you cant help to trigger your crazy genes in me.

It is so easy to say you love someone.
Very difficult to prove. Now i dont believe you.
Cuz this is not love.
Never is.
It was pure responsibility.
Im sorry that your life sucks.
I cant help you cuz mine is equally the same.
Perhaps worst. Thanks to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment