Thursday 19 March 2015

Sugar daddy sugar baby and sugar babes....

Recently too much of sweetness. N as always they always followed with equal amount of shits. So bitter and awful. One will often rather dont taste the sweetness to understand how painful the shit tastes like. Anyway not that i could choose. Things happen and i might eventually wouldnt have power to want or not want it.

If i choose to endure the pain after the much sweetness that comes, then i only got myself to blame. At least i go through it and i have no regret.
Last wednesday EG came out. It was better than last year but many people get more than last year. I was more interested to see my appraisal letter more than my bank account. After much statutory deduction, there isnt much left.  I deserve those reward but i would much bother by how i was appraised. Also last wednesday i went through the HR interview. I gave up practising on how to sell myself. I went there alone the hard way. Was offered by k boy to send me up but i declined. Alpha female attitude. One need to insist to offer to shake me off my ego. Anyhow, i made it there safe and sound. Bought myself a new leash for the ID card holder and went to 11th floor at menara hq. I was early and Mr Soh who persuaded me to go for interview actually came out to chat with me. Surprise no. 1. Then when it was my time, i was interviewed by two person. I knew later that she was HR big person and another is Wilayah region 2 RM.

It wasnt so nerve wreaking cuz i know where i stand and where im going. Few proud moment few not so proud moment. Nway it only lasted 30 min and i got out feeling lost. Haha. Deep down i wanted to be judged and get reward out of it. However i am comfortable in where i am now and im not ready to go away any time soon. HR people say it is just an exploratory based interview. Not necessary promotional interview. Whether or not if one is shortlisted or will be transferred or not very much depends on if they want you, if they have vacancy and if you could travel. All in all i have stated my mind and there is much room for improvement.




Then at night, i spent my time eating with new boy toy and we ate alot. My fav pan mee :3
We end the night with alot of laughter with another happy group of friends. Just now only i had another date with all gals group of 27 yrs old felines. Haha.
Nice one.

Then ex manager find me chat. He remember when i told him about my interview. He wished me luck and today he asked me about the process. He made me feel abit curious on the motive and if he did anything to influence HR in this interview... i hope all these are just my wild imagination. Cuz im just enjoying a new phase with new manager and different management approach. I wish to stay abit longer before anything change. At least when i am ready.

Mix feeling. In all matters. In all that matters. And i hope it matters to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment