Tuesday 3 February 2015

Happie Birthday fang fang aka choco

Today is both happy and sad. Mad rush. But i will do it 100 times if happiness means torture.  Travelled to KL and this time i took ktm to kl central instead of the normal route. 2nd time there i supposed or 3rd. It was beautified with a new mall and its less crowded.
There i found pumpkin love waiting for me. Together we went to starbuck sg wang plaza to wait for bday gal and kheng. I only manage to spend a fruitful lunch date with them. How i wish i could walk all day there n shoppp. Bday gal wanted to hav the lunch date at Fish Mahatten at Pavillion.

Dear love fang fang,
Congrats on ur winning strike to go working holiday at NZ this year. The day u leave malaysia will be my saddest day. Im glad that kheng is going with u. Im also glad that pumpkin is back so i wont be completely alone.


Thank you for all the love and kindness. In you i found all the interesting characters i grew to love and with you i found the value of friendship. Thank you for accepting all my flaws and my extreme manja-ness. Thank you for loving all my quirkiness and how judgemental i am sometimes. You often listen, interpret and analyse my words sometimes without the needs but all these make you so adorable and me so comfortable in baring my soul.
I love you with all my heart and i doubt i can love another friend as much as i love you which of course exclude some exceptional few. You r still the cutest of all.


Miss you already. Many happie in returns for all the joy that you have given me and us. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment