Friday 23 November 2012

Penang-fied Twice

I'm in love with the town. Or maybe I just love my companions. 
Everything about the trip was a blast. 
I had the rush of snatching a Penangit, get married & settled down for good. 

My fwens were like come over and work. We have public bank here too. 
:) 
I just melt!

Murals were located. Not quite all. Not quite the way I wanted. Given a choice, I possibly wanna take it as a treasure hunt. Locate it with the help of a map on a bicycle journey perhaps. I only have 2 days though.
 Oh well.

Roomie has been a great great companion & she provides me very comfortable accommodation where we repeats our habits of chatting non-stop telling each other 'bed time stories' :P
This whole trip was mainly for her. I think she would need me. Or maybe I want her to be able to reach me when she needs me. 

Of course not to forget my other babes in town. 2 of my fav female in NT were there.
The trip wouldn't be perfect without them. With a few additional person I managed to meet up, I call em the bonus :)

Food heaven!!! I seriously wish to take in more but my tummy doesn't allow em. Cis. 
Have been bloating since my arrival on Wednesday. 

I will come back for more. But let me travel one big round before coming back alright. 

Xmas coming soon :) New year too. I guess we are gonna live until the day we see the existence of year 2103. Meh.
Fuck you philosopher!

Anyway, big question now!
- Should I go for J.Lo Dance Again tour concert? I wouldn't say I am crazy about her, but I did look up to her as a performer. I love a number of her songs. 

- What should I do & whom should I date on weekend b4 Xmas? Too bad that 25th of Dec fall on Tuesday. PT gang unsure of the plan yet. Hmm. I have a preference to go KL town for all the over commercialized Xmas decorations. Perhaps going Singapore might be a different feel altogether. 
How?

- New year resolution? To be lazy in work. To be nasty in person. To be cheap in self-valuation. To be less dreamy & more realistic. Hell to the No!!! So, what?

*Xmas present does come early. Increment was spotted on the payslip today. I'm not sure if it's a lot & I cannot be asking aroud since it can't be treated as a discussion topic. Since it's P&C matter, it could easily turns into debate too. 

Sometimes I feel that the fate does plays a joke on me. 
When I have everything in line, cash to buy ticket & everything necessary, days of freedom to travel but I never has a standby mate for me to hit the road with. 
I'm glad I have friends all over the states. Guess I have to start visiting em one by one alone :)

It's gonna be messy XD but a worthwhile journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment