Thursday 4 March 2010

Practicing in room in wee hour at 0 volume but pure showmanship and mouth exercise for better pronunciation... scare roommate marah...lolz



this is what i wanna do, this is where i'll be heading...

I'm not a power house vocal master 

i'm not even the best skilled singer at all

but i am definitely one of those that shine on stage

Im blessed with the hunger to learn and great passion for betterment.
Showmanship is my strength and R n B is my style, English song is my zone, slow, sentimental songs are my soul and emotional best projection.

In contrast I'm given a pop groovy fun love song.... which is a challenge for me despite it being the best one for me for now.
Im no longer the self-conscious gal who tremble giler on stage that humiliate her self b4 audiences. Gotta work out more... 



2day learned harmonizing as background vocalist for Qing Kao with Hooi Ling under guidance of Fish... With her everything seem possible and it sounded so good. The arrangement became smooth but since im a slow learner, we manage to settle only the 1st half chorus. Gotta have stronger grip in key range... 

Thinking of learning instrument.... then i can finally write my many luan luan hummed hormony but never once written down cuz key pak chi ma... haha... 

Guitar maybe~ but i think i will prefer piano~ never bass... x suit me... drum seems cool...

haha.... great planning...rich in content and futuristic tim... NO TIME
arghhhhhh

6 more days

3 more rehearsals



There's a sweet junior said she like my song and my singing... lolz... acknowledgment... i need that to boost my confidence...

thanks darling
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment